Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

26 weeks





Here's my belly at 26 weeks. It's really starting to feel big now (especially when I bend over!). Usually in the evening it feels really tight and like it's stretching...especially after a walk. Sleeping is still going pretty good which I'm thankful for. I wake up pretty stiff in my lower back but once I walk around a bit it goes away. Overall - I'm feeling great...can't complain a bit!! :)

I still can't resist putting my hand on my belly every time the baby moves...it does such funny things these days. I'm glad Dan's finally home again to experience it too.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Laura you are looking Great and I am Glad Dan got home Safe and sound. When are you due Laura? Hope everything goes okay.....Love always Michelle Dans CUZ from Windsor On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:13 PM

    You look awesome Laura!!I cant wait to see you guys soon I hope. Seth is getting so big!!!Talk to you both of you soon. Love ya Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! You look Great Laura!! And you look like a happy, expecting mother. :) I'm happy for you! And glad Dan is back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you look amazing.. this is too funny that you have a blogger blog, cus i just made one this week... anyway i will stop stalking you now!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete