Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

more of our trip


We arrived in SK on Thursday...safe and sound.


Only in the prairies! We were driving down a gravel road and had to stop to let this farmer go by with his scarey cattle. This was definately a first time experience of this for Dan and I and we weren't sure what to do. But we just stopped on the side of the road and waited till they went by us.


We found out later that this ugly thing was a BULL....and walked just inches beside my window and mooooooed at us really loud and stared us down with his evil stare as I sat there scared for my life. Not really. But I was scared. If he decided to jump on us he would have crushed our car.


We arrived in AB yesterday. The drive was really long but it was a beautiful day and we stopped lots along the way to take pictures.



We woke up this morning to this. It's pretty but I'm not sure I like the idea of winter quite yet.

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you wonderful Ontario people come to visit the prairies and see something I have never seen before...cows just walking on the road. And I've lived here my whole life. It's hilarious and that why Linds and I just finished laughing at the sight of that "woke up on the wrong side of the bed and found out that someone peed in my corn flakes" bull and then the mental picture of you guys in your car looking out at this sight. Those bulls look big when they're in the field...I can't imagine how huge they look when you're right next to one.

    Can't wait to see you guys. We're counting down the sleeps!

    ReplyDelete