Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

chocolate covered espresso beans


So it's 6:30am and I've been awake for over an hour now, just cause I can't sleep (I will be tired later) and I'm sitting here in a weird mood, and just glanced over at my Bulk Barn bag of chocolate covered espresso beans and felt the need to share with you my love for them. I think it's the crunch that I love. Before trying these, I've never had the urge to chew on raw coffee beans, but I guess coated in chocolate, just about anything can taste good. And believe me, these things grow on you. They are addicting. Don't worry, I don't eat too many of them at a time since I don't want to give the little guy too much of a caffeine jolt.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm...they look so good! i've only had them once before, but now i am officially craving them, and in my town i'm not sure i could easily find them. probably a good thing...i drink enough coke already to support my babies caffiene addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03 AM

    finally someone who understands what it's like to consume raw coffee beans coated in chocolate! they are one of my favorite things, and easily available in the soo ... :)

    becky

    ReplyDelete