Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been a hot week around here...so this is where the lucky guy get to hang out :) He loves his little pool. Even though it's tiny, he manages to have lots of fun in there. Today he discovered what I call "butt flops". Pretty funny.



Little Jada about a week ago


canoeing on the lake. We got a great deal on a canoe a few weeks ago which is exciting for us...I love it that Jax can be used to a canoe so young. I'm sure this is just the start of many adventures with his dad.


Jada at 3 weeks.


Things here are going pretty good. I think Jada's working on her 3-week growth spurt right now. I had my first day alone with the kids today and it went okay.....but it seemed like both kids were having meltdowns at the same time, and when I was just about to get to nap, Jaxon woke up (early) from his nap. Plus some other minor things that added up and made me a bit grumpy. So I'm thankful for coffee and hoping tomorrow goes better.

To see more pictures, check out my facebook album by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment