Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

my baby in a year


I can't believe my baby is a year old!! 

Jada is such a joy in our lives. She's got a spunky personality and we're starting to really see her sense of humor.

Some quick Jada facts:
  • she is still not crawling, but gets everywhere quickly by bum scootching!
  • she loves to cuddle
  • sucks her thumb when she's tired or if something's bothering her and no one is doing anything about it
  • She ADORES her brother 
  • loves to give big open-mouth kisses and has recently learned how to "zerbert"
  • loves shoes and pretty things (oh no...)
  • loves to eat what other people are eating
  • loves to rub her bare belly while she sucks her thumb 
  • and many more, but the dear one herself is sitting on my lap typing for me, so that's all for now :)
Here...you can watch my baby grow up before your eyes:











  
birthday girl!











5 comments:

  1. How cute is she? I love her baldness. Happy Birthday, Jada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly cute he is??? Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just incredible photos! You can see the love that you put in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete